Our Dev & Design team has two open positions: one for a Senior Designer and one for a Designer. The number one requirement for both of these jobs is passion towards user experience and user interface design. And, to state the obvious, we also require some experience in designing modern online services.
The Senior we’re looking for is someone with several years of experience in the industry. The Designer we’re searching is someone less experienced but definitely worthy of a chance to grow together with us.
Are you the Senior Designer we’re looking for?
- You have several years of experience in UX and UI
- You’re great at solving problems and communicating in a team
- You actively follow the evolution of design, new technology and trends
- You understand the fundamentals of user friendly design
- You use user testing, research and data as guidelines in your design and decisions
- You are capable of planning and arranging workshops for our clients
- You make sure to keep everything in line and under control, in every project
- You can see beyond the brief and assignment to recognise possible challenges and problems
- You are a great help in preparing offers and suggesting ideas to create additional sales
Earn even more praise as a Senior Designer with these skills:
- Service design
- Accessibility knowledge (IAAP Certification)
- Interaction design
Are you the Designer we’re looking for?
- You’re empathic and open-minded
- You already have some experience in UX and UI design
- You have a great eye for visuals and you know how to implement a brand online gorgeously
- Your design is user-centered
- You know how to listen to clients, but you also know how to challenge them with even better ideas
- You love learning new things and new situations make your heart pound with excitement
- You work effortlessly as a part of a design team and you dare to ask for help when you need it
- You handle Figma and Adobe CC very well, but you’re also able to switch smoothly to different tools preferred by some clients (such as Sketch and Invision)
Earn even more praise as a Designer with these skills:
- A fearless attitude towards UX design
- Accessibility knowledge
- Interaction design
- You understand the basics of front end developing and you’re not afraid of code
What we offer in return
We believe that only happy people can bring us happy customers, and shared happiness leads to positive growth – for everyone. We take great care to ensure that all of us have the opportunity to grow professionally into the direction we desire. We support the education and wellness of our workers and 50% of our yearly profit is shared with our employees. Our employee-owned company has an average yearly growth rate of 30%.
In our daily work we strive towards flexibility, learning, listening to our employees and working together as well as an atmosphere where everyone can freely be themselves.
With us you get to be a part of our Dev & Design team where designers and developers work in close cooperation in various projects.
Your workstation is located in either our Helsinki or Lahti office. Remote work is also an essential part of our flexible work culture.
How to apply
Let us know what you expect from the job and what you would like to do as a designer. Send an application and your CV with the headline “Senior Designer / Your Name” or “Designer / Your Name” by October 18th 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach a description of your expertise and possible work samples you’re particularly proud of along with your salary request.
For additional information about the job, please contact our HR coordinator Valentina Korpi, email@example.com / +358 045 137 2328.