Join our incredibly good gang of web service and application developers! Redland is a place where we look after each other and our customers’ growth through combingin digital, marketing and communications services in one, well-oiled machine.
What we expect from you?
As our future Junior Designer, you will be passionate about UX Design. You will have gained experience from designing modern web services, and you have ambition towards developing yourself into a hard core professional in UX, UI or service design in digital services.
What kind of a person are we looking for?
- You are empathic and open-minded.
- You are visually savvy and can implement customer’s brand on a web site with ease
- You are user-centric in your design process
- You listen to the customer, but will also question them if you believe your idea is stronger
- You love learning new things and new situations give you an adrenaline rush
- You keep your work independently on schedule and master your workload, but also work seamlessly together with the design team, and don’t forget to ask for help when needed.
We especially appreciate:
- Fearless attitude towards UX design
- Accessibility knowledge
- Interaction design
- You also understand the basics of Front End Development and are not afraid of code
What we offer in return
We believe that only happy people bring happy customers, and those things together lead to good growth for everyone. We take great care into ensuring that all of us have the opportunity to develop professionally into the direction we desire. We support the the education and wellness of our employees, and 50% of our yearly profit is shared with our employees. Our employee-owned company has an average yearly growth rate of 30%.
In our daily work, we strive towards flexibility, learning, listening to our employees, working together as well as an atmosphere where everyone can be themselves.
With us, you get to be a part of Dev & Design -team, where designers and developers work in close cooperation in various projects.
Our primary tool is Adobe XD, but whenever necessary, our designers work with the tools our customers have (Sketch, Figma, Invision etc.).
Your workstation is in our Helsinki office, and remote working is ok as well. Sometimes we might even work poolside – this spring most of our redlanders travelled to Mallorca for remote work. Our next retreat is in the plans as well.
How to apply
Let us know what you expect from your job description and what do you wish to develop yourself towards. What would you like to learn, where to specialise? Send your application and CV with the headline “Junior Designer / Your Name” by November 20th 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach your description of your expertise, possible work samples along with your salary request.
For additional information about the job, please contact our Head of Technology Jussi Salmio, email@example.com / 040 861 5216.
PS. We’re also currently looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer and Senior Frontend Developer – check out the announcements!